Wednesday, 9 January 2008

happie new year

I must admit i have nearly forgotten about this blog.. Maybe cos there is so much to do nowadays, or cos now life is not as interesting to write about..

Maybe it's because one year passed by so quickly. Or issit cos i am getting old. But there is less excitement for the new year as compared to the past..
Another new year means getting older, having more decisions to make..
Hopefully, new year, new hope. Let it be a truly happy new year! =)

Today there was sth extra to be extra happy about=) Of all days and ppl, i was the one to open the mail today. To my surprise, i got mail from Theresea. I have been waiting for it for awhile. But when hopes are high, it never fails to disappoint. I din even think about it when opening the letterbox and was pleasantly surprised. haha i cant believe i was so happy about it. I think i sorta missed the times and excitement on receiving something special in the mail, not the adverts and bills, mind you. Now everything is internet. Although it's more convenient, but there is also the loss of the personal touch. I don’t think I saved many of the emails and definitely not the e-cards that I received. Even now, all my photos are digitally stored. Anw it was great to hear from Theresa, and for a moment, memories of her and wildwood all come to mind. Ohh how i wish i could be back there...

Thanks for the sweet surprise, Theresa. It really brightens up my day!

1 comment:

tsunn said...

boo-hoo-hoo,who'll brighen up my day?